Flat Rate Conference Call FAQ
- What is a flat-rate conference call?
- A flat-rate conference call is when
three or more people talk on the phone at the same
time at different locations using a toll (404) Atlanta,
- Is there a cancellation fee?
- There is never a fee to cancel your Service. However, we do not prorate or credit the unused portion of a month's service.
- How do international callers get connected?
- International callers dial into the conference call the same way domestic participants do by dialing the 404 Atanta conference number and paying their own long distance charges.
- How many conference calls can I make in a month?
- There is no limit to the number of conference calls per month. There is also no limit to the lenght of your calls. You cannot, however, hold more than one conference simultaneously.
- Does each caller need an conference code or just the leader?
- When you receive your email confirmation
from AccuConference, you will receive your own permanent
Dial-in Number and two conference codes – a moderator
code and a participant code. Provide the participant
code to each of your conference participants along
with the access phone number. You enter the moderator
- Do I have to make a reservation for my conference call?
- No. There is no need to make a reservation. Your service is "on" and available for conference calls 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We do not expect you to let us know when you are planning to have a conference call.
- Can I dial out to a participant?
- No. There is no dial-out feature
available with Flat-Rate Conferencing. Out-dial is
only available with our Toll-Free
- Will I hear a difference in sound or voice quality?
- Unlike "free" conference providers, we use 100% Fiber Optic Lines. You will not notice a difference in the audio clarity and reception. Also, every participant will have no problem getting on your conference call.
- Do I have to sign a service contract?
- No. We value your business and know that once you have tried our service you will want to use AccuConference because of the quality service and fantastic rates you will receive in return. We want to earn your business everyday and do not see the need to restrict your freedoms as a customer with binding contracts!
- Can participants use their cell phones to join the conference call?
- Yes you can use your cell phone to call our toll access number and join a conference call.
***Special Note to Cell Phone Users ***
Although access to our system is available from your cell phone through the toll number, your cell phone provider may/or may not charge you AIR TIME, lond-distance and other CHARGES. AccuConference is not responsible for the particular contract items related to what your cell phone provider is allowed to charge. Please make sure you know what your cell phone service plan states regarding this issue.
- Can I have more than one conference call going at the same time?
- No. You can have as many conference
calls in a month as you want, but not at the same
time. For instance if you schedule a one hour conference
call at 10:00 and another at 11:00 then your run
the risk of your 11 o'clock parties joining your
10 o'clock call before it is finished. You may want
to leave a 15 minute transition "gap" between scheduled
calls or you can setup multiple accounts if you need
to have meetings occur at the same time.
With the toll-free plan you can set up multiple sets of conference codes and hold concurrent conference calls.